FASNY welcomes individual volunteer firefighters and firefighting organizations as full members, and others including EMS providers, as associate members. FASNY offers a variety of services and publications to its members, including legislative support and conferences, a subscription to The Volunteer Firefighter,™ training opportunities throughout the year, special awards and certificates to those celebrating fifty to one hundred years of service, and 2% tax information, among many other services. FASNY also maintains the Firemen’s Home in Hudson as well as the FASNY Museum of Firefighting located at this facility.
*These items are constantly updated to meet the changing needs of the volunteer fire service. For more information on any of the above, contact us.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Program
- Subscription to The Volunteer Firefighter™ Magazine
- Training & Education Programs
- FASNY Federal Credit Union
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (FASNY HELP)
- 2% Tax Information
- Free Museum Admission
- Service Awards
- Legislative and Legal Support Pertaining to Volunteer Emergency Services